It is our goal to handle all shipments with extreme care in hopes that you will never have to file a claim. If there is a case in which you do, below are the details for submitting a claim:
Please complete a Moran claim form (click here) and submit to our claims department with the required supporting data.
- Moran Transportation Corporation
- ATTN: Freight Claims
- 2401 Arthur Avenue
- Elk Grove Village, Illinois 60007
- Fax: 1-866-706-4010
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send an e-mail or fax to:
- Completed claim form.
- Complete contact data including e-mail address.
- Copy of bill of lading.
- Copy of delivery receipt showing exception.
- Copy of original invoice showing your cost of repair or cost of the specific merchandise that was damaged or lost.
To expedite the claims process, please note the following:The owner of the shipment has a legal obligation to minimize the amount of a claim whenever possible. Please make every effort to repair, discount, or salvage the merchandise prior to submitting your claim.
A freight claim must be submitted within nine (9) months from the date of delivery or within nine (9) months after the anticipated delivery date in the case of non-delivery. We will not pay or process a claim that is submitted after either of the above time allotments. Please note that we do not cover concealed damage, special or consequential damage claims of any kind. Please note that released value limitations may apply to your shipment. Please consult your pricing programs, the bill of lading, or our rules tariff for specific details.