Thank you for considering Moran Transportation Corporation as your potential employer. We are excited to have you join our transportation family.
Great people make a great team and we are looking for exceptional people to strengthen our team and the Moran family.
Our success over the years has been attributed to the great people that we have had working on our team and their efforts in creating an Award Winning Service for our customers.
While not all positions currently have openings, please submit your resume for future consideration for when positions become available.
Please e-mail your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
To download our current employment and benefit brochure, please click here.
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Dental Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Job Referral Bonus Program (Eligible Employees Only)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Prescription Plans
- Safety Awards Program (Specific Employees Only)
- Service Awards
- Short-Term Disability Programs
- Long-Term Disability Programs
- Vision Discount Program
- Jury Duty Leave
Qualifications For Drivers
- 21 years of age required per DOT regulations (2 years of driving experience preferred)
- Class A or B Commercial Driver’s License
- HAZMAT and Air Brakes endorsements required
- May be required to drive for 11 hours per day
- Ability to lift a minimum of 70 lbs
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to push or pull a pallet jack with a minimum load of 70 lbs
- Loading and unloading trailers
- Stable employment history
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Must pass DOT pre-employment drug screen, background check, and physical
- Physical activities include: standing, lifting, twisting, turning, climbing a ladder, etc
- Must be able to provide an acceptable MVR